Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Wall

I seem to have hit a wall when it comes to this blog. I was frustrated about it, and discussing it with my friend Stacey. I told her that I'd hit the point in my story where pregnancy was normal for 6 weeks or so. She suggested that maybe I'm playing this out in real time, and maybe when six weeks or so pass, I'll have more to say. I hope that's true. There is so much more of my story about my girls that I want to share. And so many tings that may become clear to me as I write, since that's usually what happens. Or maybe even just my admission of this will clear out my head and let me write again. I hope you'll stick aorund and check back in every once in while.

1 comment:

xmas said...

I can't comment much here because I'm sticking to what I said before. Wouldn't you say this blog is partly cathartic/theraputic? So in that case, my theory definitely makes sense...hehe. But I'll keep checking back and be ready to read whenever you are ready to write it.